Donate to our Wish List
Things Our Cats Need
As a not-for-profit organisation Cat Haven is always in need of the following items in a clean, reasonable condition for our cats. They can be dropped off any day of the week during our opening hours (as seen below).
- Towels and fleece blankets for bedding
- Unwanted cat furniture, cat toys, cat food (of any type)
- We can not use thick blankets or quilts of any kind. But dogs can! You can drop them off at the Dogs Refuge Home, just across the road.
Things Staff and Volunteers Need
We are also always in need of items for our office, to assist with the day to day running of the shelter. This is especially required now, as we are in the process of renovations and expenses such as this are very large. We can use the following items, in a clean, reasonable and working condition.
- A4 copy paper - white
- Stationery items eg. pens, pencils, erasers, white out, post it notes, note books etc.
- Filing solutions eg. A4 lever arch files, document trays, clipboards etc.
- Ergonomic chairs