Hill's Prescription Diet Canned Cat Food contains controlled levels of magnesium, calcium and phosphorous to help reduce the building blocks of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. It's also enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Clinically tested to lower the rate of recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%
- Supports bladder health with the right balance of nutrients
- Formulated to help dissolve struvite stones
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium & phosphorus help reduce the building blocks of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet c/d Multicare is the right food for your cat.
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.