Food allergy and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food allergy or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System™, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of allergic reactions to food
- A single, highly digestible carbohydrate source to help avoid common food allergens
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function