Gigi the Gouldian Finch Cat Harness & Lead
- Matching harness & lead made from durable, snag proof recycled PET webbing
- Made from 8 recycled plastic bottles
- Tried & tested breakaway safety buckle paired with a bell to allow our feline friends to safely escape under load
- High quality, strong brass clips & D ring
- Designed for a lifetime of use
Gigi the Gouldian Finch celebrates one of Australia’s most spectacularly coloured birds. Gigi the Gouldian Finch is a small bird, but she shines brightly with her beautiful red, purple, green, yellow and blue plumage. Gigi makes her nest in tree hollows of Eucalyptus gums in the Top End of Australia. Once found in their millions, their population has declined enormously due to trapping, export and fires. Fortunately, this species is now protected so keep a look out for this special gal!
All our tethering products are made from recycled plastic bottles.
XS Harness: Neck 16.5-23cm, Chest 19.8-30cm Leash: 10mm*170cm Linking strap: 8cm
S Harness: Neck 25-31cm, Chest 24-40cm Leash: 10mm*170cm Linking strap: 9cm