Want to adopt me?To meet me in foster care please contact our foster care department on:
Phone:(08) 9442 3600
The foster carer will then be in touch to discuss this further and arrange a meeting. If after leaving your details you have not heard from anyone after 48 hours, please let us know. Once you’ve decided to give a foster cat or kitten a furrever home you’ll need to come to Cat Haven in person to complete the adoption paperwork before taking them home. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Hey I'm Pelly and I'm a young, 1-and-a-half year old girl looking for a new home. I was adopted from Cat Haven but unfortunately my owner was expecting a child so could no longer care for me.
I'm a quiet couch potato but would prefer a house where there isn't too much going on. I have been known to fight with cats outdoors, so maybe keep me indoors or confined to a cat enclosure.
Are you able to give me a truly furr-ever home? You can meet me at my foster home in East Fremantle.
Here’s some info from my foster carer:
- she was very shy initially but warmed up after about a week
- she’s very well behaved and only scratches her scratching post, uses the litter box, eats and drinks well etc
- she has a very cute little squeaky purr sound
- friendly and cuddly, likes curling up on the sofa
- she’s a bit scared of my other cat so maybe best with very relaxed friendly cats or in an only pet household.
Pelly has mild dental tartar and associated gum changes. This is very common in mature cats.