Weight reduction for overweight cats and insulin control for diabetic cats
Almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding.
Many commercial pet foods are loaded with salt and fat, which improve the taste but also have dramatic effects on your cats weight and overall health. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats effectively lose weight and maintain normal insulin levels.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- High protein & low carbohydrate
- Enriched with arginine and taurine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Clinically proven to reduce body fat
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Supports a healthy immune system