View cats for adoption
For Cats and Kittens at the shelter:
Our adoptions from the Shelter no longer need an appointments, we are available 7 days a week, 10am-5pm Mon-Fri and 10am-4pm on weekends. Please come down to the shelter at 23 Lemnos Street Shenton Park between these times if you wish to view the cats.
Generally we do not put kittens on this page as they are adopted very quickly and would not like to disappoint you, but we do often have kittens available with the easily treatable fungal condition ringworm. If you are looking for a kitten and are prepared to treat one of these kittens please let us know when you make your appointment.
For Cats and Kittens in Foster:
STEP 1 - BROWSE THE CATS
- Browse the cats available in foster homes from this page CLICK HERE
- If required filter by Sex, or Age.
- Click on Cat for more details.
- If you have any issues with registering your interest please email us at email@example.com or call 9442 3605 to speak with the foster team.
STEP 2 – CREATE AN ADOPETS ACCOUNT & REGISTER YOUR ADOPTION INTEREST!
- Once you have found a cat that you would like to meet, click the Adopt me button on the cat detail page. Please note: Clicking Adopt Me does not place a “hold” on the cat, or guarantee an adoption, but is a request to meet the cat with a view to possibly adopting.
- If you have not created an Adopet account before click Sign Up. This will begin the process of creating an Adopets account, which will speed up the process of completing your adoption paperwork work when you visit us.
- Enter the details requested.
- If you have an existing Adopet account log in.
STEP 3 - VISIT THE CAT
- After clicking on Adopt Me and completing the steps above, the Foster Team will contact you to make an appointment for you to view the cat or have a video conference.
- Visit the cat and show the Foster Parent your photo ID.
STEP 4 - COMPLETE THE ADOPTION
- You will need to return to Cat Haven to complete the adoption process before you pick up the cat. We are in the process of making improvements to this process, and soon you will be able to complete the process online
When adopting a cat from Cat Haven your cat will be sterilised, microchipped and vaccinated.
If for any reason you can no longer care for the cat, and do not have someone who can take care of it, please return it to Cat Haven. Bonded pairs must both be returned.
External Adoption Centres
Is Cat Haven at Shenton Park too far to travel for your new cat? Then visit one of our External Adoption Centres at:
Armadale (08)65003003 1256 Armadale Road
Butler (08) 9544 3533 3/220 Camborne Pkwy, Butler
Baldivis (08) 65003000 4/600 Baldivis Road, Baldivis
Banksia Grove (08) 6500 3005 81 Ghost Gum Boulevard, Banksia Grove
Belmont (08) 9477 4181 3/225 Great Eastern Hwy, Belmont
Cannington (08) 93568336 1375 Albany Hwy
Clarkson (08) 94085100 17/61 Key Largo Drive
Cockburn (08) 6430 5410 2/816 Beeliar Drive
Ellenbrook (08) 35003006 180 The Promenade
Innaloo (08) 6430 5401 8/401 Scarborough Beach Road
Joondalup (08) 6430 5425 7 Honeybush Drive
Kwinana (08) 65003002 14/46 Meares Avenue Kwinana
Malaga (08) 92481544 1b, 35 Exhibition Drive
Midland (08) 6430 5404 8/4 Clayton Street
Midland Great Eastern (08) 9274 8555 227 Great Eastern Hwy
Myaree (08) 6430 5419 248 Leach Highway
Subiaco (08) 6430 5430 55 Salvado Road
CITY FARMERS STORES
Booragoon (08) 9317 2460 498 Marmion Street Booragoon
East Vic Park (08) 64305436 Corner of Albany Hwy & Mint Street
Kelmscott (08) 9390 6753 2921 Albany Hwy
O’Connor (08) 9314 3300 3/378 South Street O’Connor
Pet Magic Cannington (08) 9458 1970 8/1500 Albany Highway
South West Pets Bunbury (08)97216217 41 Albert Road, Bunbury WA 6230
The Happy Pet Place (08) 6225 5005 3/352 South St, O’Connor
All External Adoption Centres rehome Cat Haven sterilised, microchipped, vaccinated and health-checked cats and kittens exclusively. * Please note, adoption prices of cats and kittens may differ from those offered at Cat Haven, and ages vary from store to store.
Cat Haven is grateful for the ongoing support of our External Adoption Centres.
Please support, Petbarn, City Farmers, Pet Magic, The Happy Pet Place and South West Pets as they support us.