Cats Available for Adoption at Cat Haven
Before viewing the cats and kittens for adoption please read about what you need to bring with you when you come to view a cat, both in shelter and in foster care - see How to Adopt a Cat section.
For Cats and Kittens at the shelter:
Our adoptions from the Shelter are now running by appointment or if you are prepared to wait if we are busy you can just walk in and ask to see the cats. Appointments are available 7 days a week, 9am-5:30pm Mon-Fri and 9am-3:30pm on weekends. To book an appointment, please click here to book online or send us an email at email@example.com .
Generally we do not put kittens on this page as they are adopted very quickly and would not like to disappoint you, but we do often have kittens available with the easily treatable fungal condition ringworm. If you are looking for a kitten and are prepared to treat one of these kittens please let us know when you make your appointment.
For Cats and Kittens in Foster:
Step 1 – Browse Cats Online
- Browse the cats available in foster homes from this page CLICK HERE
- If required filter by Sex, or Age.
- Click on Cat for more details.
Step 2 – Create an Adopets Account & Register your Adoption Interest!
- Once you have found a cat that you would like to meet, click the Adopt me button on the cat detail page. Please note: Clicking Adopt Me does not place a “hold” on the cat, or guarantee an adoption, but is a request to meet the cat with a view to possibly adopting.
- If you have not created an Adopet account before click Sign Up. This will begin the process of creating an Adopets account, which will speed up the process of completing your adoption paperwork work when you visit us.
- Enter the details requested.
- If you have an existing Adopet account log in.
Step 3 - Visit the Cat
- After clicking on Adopt Me and completing the steps above, the Foster Team will contact you to make an appointment for you to view the cat or have a video conference.
- Visit the cat and show the Foster Parent your photo ID.
Step 4 - Complete the Adoption
- You will need to return to Cat Haven to complete the adoption process before you pick up the cat. We are in the process of making improvements to this process, and soon you will be able to complete the process online.
When adopting a cat from Cat Haven your cat will be sterilised, microchipped and vaccinated.
If for any reason you can no longer care for the cat, and do not have someone who can take care of it, please return it to Cat Haven. Bonded pairs must both be returned.