Donate Goods, Supplies or Food
Things Our Cats Need
As a not-for-profit organisation Cat Haven is always in need of the following items in a clean, reasonable condition for our cats. They can be dropped off any day of the week during our opening hours and will make the lives of the cats in our care more comfortable.
- Towels, knitted blankets, tea towels, table cloths, bedspreads, doona covers, pillow cases, linen and fleece blankets for bedding. * NOTE:We cannot use thick blankets, doonas, pillows, electric blankets, old clothes or quilts of any kind. But dogs may be able to! You can drop them off at the Dogs Refuge Home, just across the road.
- Cat Food for cats of all ages: tinned, sachets and single serve portions, biscuits. We cannot use fresh or frozen meats.
- Cat Litter - bags of unwanted cat litter are always welcome.
- Unwanted cat furniture, cat toys, cat bowls,litter trays & scoops, cat beds and cat carriers. We cannot use if badly soiled or broken.
- Special items such as CD players are often needed - these are kept in the cat sheds and used to play music to keep the cats calm.
Things Staff and Volunteers Need
We are also always in need of items for our office, to assist with the day to day running of the shelter. We can use the following items, in a clean, reasonable and working condition.
- A4 copy paper - white
- Stationery items eg. pens, pencils, erasers, white out, post it notes, note books etc.
- Ergonomic chairs
- Cleaning products, tea, coffee, sugar for our kitchen